Obstetrics/Gynecology Practice Opportunity – $450,000 Compensation –
Join a Comprehensive OB/GYN Practice and Top Hospital in Ohio
Position: OB/GYN Physician – Hospital Employment
Location: Central Ohio
Status: Full-time, Employed, Salaried Position
Company: Ohio-Based Health System
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN)
Salary + Benefits: $450,000 Compensation; Competitive Pay; Comprehensive Benefits Package & Retirement Options; Relocation Assistance
OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
Make a difference in the lives and health care of women by joining the area’s largest and most-trusted OB/GYN practice fully supported by a multidisciplinary team and hospital-employed model. In a region facing a shortage of primary care physicians with a growing service area, the Hospital and referral center for the area is seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join the Medical Group’s OB/GYN practice team in the heartland of Ohio (near Dayton, OH). You’ll have access to state-of-the-art technologies, an established Medical Group providing a local one-stop destination for world-class Obstetric and Gynecologic care, and the professional freedom you need to deliver the most comprehensive and personalized obstetrical and gynecological services available.
From gynecologic and obstetric care to menopause and osteoporosis, the Women’s Health Practice provides the highest quality of comprehensive medical care to meet the unique needs of women. This is a hospital-employed position with a salary, incentive plan, benefits, signing bonus, and relocation allocation.
Home to some of the top-ranked OB/GYN physicians and medical staff in the region, this well-respected Medical Group OB/GYN has been caring for women since 2004 — in a dynamic setting where highly skilled professionals can excel and work together to provide quality healthcare services. Located in close proximity to Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus, Ohio, this close-knit community offers a diverse blend of family-friendly entertainment, affordable housing, leading schools, incredible outdoor recreation, distinct dining, a vibrant arts & cultural scene, and more.
- Benefit from the mentorship of senior experts in OB/GYN, a robust infrastructure and patient-centered clinical care, backed by a nationally ranked and most comprehensive health system in the country
- Hospital-employed practice. Extremely busy practice with loyal patient base
- Over 750 deliveries per year, with this Medical Group OB/GYN being the only practice in the area
- State-of-the-art Family Birth Center with 10 spacious labor and delivery suites, 4 dedicated recovery/post-partum rooms for C-section deliveries, and 3 triage and observation rooms; In-house obstetrical anesthesia; Plans to expand to Level II Maternity/Nursery. C-section surgical suite accessibly located adjacent to the post-partum recovery rooms
- Convenient Locations: Providing OB/GYN Women’s Health Services in Two Office Locations — all on active campuses surrounded by green space — Main On-Campus Office Location attached to hospital; and a New Satellite Office Location
- In-office ultrasonographer
- Clinic Schedule: 4 day/week clinic schedule with flexible hours; Surgery block built within that schedule; Full support staff
- Call: Currently 1:4 with additional providers will be 1:6
- Deliveries = 750 per year; Gynecological procedures = over 400 per year
- Expanded practice footprint to neighboring county with plans for adjacent counties
- EMR: Meditech
- Compensation + Benefits: Incentive bonus plan based on RVU’s; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance; 28 days of MTO with additional sick leave accrual; CME stipend of $6250.00 (taxable income); LTD/STD (STD is elective); 401K retirement plan; Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience; Sign-on bonus and loan repayment both available as part of total compensation package. All terms negotiable; Relocation ~ $10,000.
- M.D., D.O. or other equivalent medical degree
- Active Board Certification in respective field
- Strong laparoscopic skills preferred; no robotics
- Eligibility for a State of Ohio medical license
For immediate/confidential consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV and a letter of interest. All inquiries should be sent to Mark Foutz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5369 – Direct
This OB/GYN Medical Group has partnered with Kaye/Bassman to provide executive search services for the Department of OBGYN. The OB/GYN Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.