Position: Assistant/Associate/Professor in Musculoskeletal Radiology
Location: Lexington, KY
Institution/Company: University of Kentucky College of Medicine; UK HealthCare; Division of MSK
Specialty: Radiology; MSK Radiology
Rate: Competitive Salary; Generous Benefits Package; Relocation Assistance
The Musculoskeletal Radiology Physician Opportunity
The Department of Radiology at the University of Kentucky (UK) College of Medicine seeks an exceptional full-time, ABR-certified/eligible Radiologist for a clinical faculty position in the Division of Musculoskeletal Radiology at the Albert B. Chandler Medical Center (UK HealthCare). Reporting to the Division Chief of Musculoskeletal Radiology, the Musculoskeletal Radiologist will be responsible for providing the full range of diagnostic examinations and providing consultation to referring physicians at the region’s only Level 1 pediatric and adult trauma center.
As the successful MSK Radiologist, you will:
- Join the No. 1 hospital in Kentucky with an active and dedicated Musculoskeletal Division specializing in all aspects of MSK disorders.
- Work at a designated Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence.
- Enjoy a mature ACGME-accredited MSK Fellowship program with one (1) position every year. Two (2) dynamic radiology residents rotate on service each month.
- Have access to the brand-new state-of-the-art Radiology Interventional Services
- Provide a comprehensive blend of sports, orthopedic trauma, tumor, rheumatology, plastics, and emergency imaging studies and procedures.
- Collaborate within a dynamic research enterprise boasting: Kentucky’s only NCI-designated Cancer Center, the Clinical Translational Sciences Award, and a federally supported Alzheimer’s Disease Center
- Work at Central Kentucky’s largest employer and a network of affiliate health care agencies throughout Kentucky committed for a vision for the “medical campus of the future.”
- Benefit from total compensation and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Experience the beautiful Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. Nestled in the scenic heart of downtown Lexington, UK’s notable campus encompasses more than 814 acres and serves more than 30,700 students and 13,500 full-time employees, including nearly 2,040 full-time and part-time UK HealthCare faculty.
Successful Candidate Should Have:
- Proficiency in all areas of Musculoskeletal Radiology.
- Fellowship training in MSK Radiology preferred or several years’ experience dedicated exclusively to MSK Radiology.
- ABR-certified/board eligible.
Community Highlights: Live in a Highly Recognized City!
Lexington is a vibrant and diverse city with vast amount of culture and history. With Cincinnati, OH and Nashville, TN in close proximity, Lexington is an affordable city in the Bluegrass Region of the United States. Lexington offers world-class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues, and restaurants.
- Big-city amenities–Lexington is the second-largest city in Kentucky.
- Culturally diverse and economically resilient, Lexington is continually recognized as an ideal place to live.
- Known as the Horse Capital of the World, the equestrian theme shines bright and our residents know how to show true southern hospitality.
- Professional orchestra, two ballet companies, professional theatre, several museums, and a great selection of cuisine with a vibrant, newly renovated downtown.
- Some of the top schools in the nation, including prestigious universities. Exciting collegiate sports.
- Experience the wide-open spaces, glorious sunsets, and fresh air that make Lexington a perfect place to call home.
For confidential consideration, along with more information about this opportunity or to refer a qualified candidate, please email a current CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Partner – Academic Radiology
Kaye/Bassman International Corp.
Phone: (972) 265-5236 – Direct
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary and academic rank for this position will be commensurate with the applicant’s experience and academic background. UK HealthCare offers an excellent benefits and compensation package including competitive salary base with productivity incentive, dedicated professional development funds, retirement matching and investment options, etc.